Customer Service Representative (Contractor Support Team)
Location: Kwai Chung 葵涌
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Customer Service Representative (Contractor Support Team)
- Answer hotline enquiries regarding delivery, replacement order, stock, price and general CS issues
- Handle the first-tier enquiry to provide effective and efficient solution to contractors
- Conduct outbound call e.g. answers voice mail, email, replacement order and no. of stock case etc.
- Shift duty is required including weekends and public holidays
- Form 5/ DSE or above, with minimum 1 years working experience in call centre or customer service field in preferred (fresh graduate are welcomed)
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fair in Mandarin
- Hands-on PC knowledge (e.g. MS Office words, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese Input )
- Good telephone manner and customer-oriented
- Helpful and passionate
- Working location: Kwai Chung Distribution Centre
- Free Shuttle Bus services from various pick-up points will be provided
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Service Representative
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service