Business Systems Analyst
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
In the role, you will be working regionally within DF IKEA in a business analysis and project coordination role, to support and design of medium scale projects.
Selected candidate will work with three IKEA markets being Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Indonesia, and also with 3rd party IT vendor and relevant stakeholders at Global IKEA.
Key responsibilities involve gather, harmonize and document business requirements, align stakeholder expectations across markets, and work with external parties on IT change delivery.
This role will have a strong focus on E-Commerce project delivery in 2017.
- Gather and harmonize business requirements by working with the business owners and stakeholders from DF IKEA countries
- Hands on business and systems analysis, and testing working for projects assigned
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other IT functional areas in each market, 3rd party vendor and Global IKEA
- Have good understanding of the IT architecture and business processes in your area to be a 'trusted adviser'
- Liaise effectively with vendor and offshore development teams when required
- Support IT Director and Project Manager on project coordination as required
- Follow the Regional governance and change delivery model
- Strong Time/Cost/Benefit focus to become a true business partner to IKEA countries
- A Bachelors degree or above in Information Systems or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years working experience in IT
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Additional languages in Cantonese/Mandarin highly preferred.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Retail/FMCG or similar is preferred
- Experience in E-Commerce or Supply Chain will be a strong advantage
- Willing to travel up to 1-2 trips per month, 2-3 days per trip
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|