- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
Business Navigator/ Business Analyst (Store)
Location: Various 多個地點
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Business Navigator/ Business Analyst (Store)
- You are responsible for producing the weekly and monthly follow-up reports and distributing these to all managers in the store that have budget responsibility.
- You support Store Manager and Business Navigation & Operation manager when they need to look into a special area of the store and drill down into the details.
- You train all managers of the store in how to work with basic financial reports so that they can carry their budget responsibilities.
- If there are deviations from budget, you alert the Business Navigation & Operations Manager for the deviation you secure that there are action plans to lead or steer the business back towards the goals in the budget.
General retailing experience
- Minimum of 3 years retail management experience, finance & accounting experience preferred.
- Good analytical, statistical and tactical planning abilities.
- Able to identify risks and opportunities from analysis..
- Advanced the computer skill is needed, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to share knowledge and learning.
- Ability to build working relationships
- Able to speak and understand English
- A detail-oriented mind is needed, good attention to details
- High level of integrity is needed
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|