Business Deployment Analyst - Procurement (Business Process Owner for System Project)
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,400 outlets, and employing over 170,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$13 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.Business Deployment Analyst - Procurement (Business Process Owner for System Project)
The incumbent will act as owner of the BUY business domain, including product management, space and range planning, vendor cost and trade terms negotiation, price and promotion planning and execution, product margin management. So to be a trusted advisor to the local business by finding their pain points, understand root causes and collect business requirements. Also to drive the implementation of Group Operating Model by assisting the business to transit from As-Is to To-Be model.
- Close connection with consulting panel and Group H&B Process Governance Member to seek advise and approval on any major issues or decisions regarding design and business principles.
- Interact with Business Group Solution Architects, Functional Team and 3rd party vendor experts responsible for delivering business requirements
- Works with functional team to design, review and sign-off business process blueprint aligned to Business Target operating model, and Group H&B SAP Retail system functionality
- Works with functional team to design, review and sign-off functional enhancement to Group H&B SAP Retail solution and related Group legacy system (i.e. WMS), inclusive of Forms, Screens and Reports.
- Support user on data conversion activities.
- Define user acceptance test (UAT) cases, testing data structure and passing conditions that covers all possible scenarios and to be used through the application testing cycle.
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) and go-live activities.
- Develop and continue to update TTT and EUT training materials for SAP Retail solution.
- Works with local
training team on delivery the TTT and EUT training materials for any legacy
- Conduct TTT and EUT classes for the respective domain to super users and end users for SAP Retail solution.
- Conduct Impact assessment between the AS-IS and TO-BE business process for change management and communication.
- Assist local business users in updating their existing SOP to be in-line with the future SAP Retail solutions process and business and system rules.
- A bachelor degree in Business or other related major
- High level of energy, shelf driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in product management, space and range planning,vendor cost and trade terms negotiation, price and promotion planning and execution, product margin management
- Ability to drive and guide the local super users to deliver project deliverables
- Logical thinking to integrate system and business process and resolving challenging issues
- Results-oriented and ability to support team objectives and goals.
- Good presentation skill and able to document process concept, principles and steps in a clear, succinct and structural way that could be understood by a layman.
- High attention to detail and quality of results
- Retail/Sourcing house experience is essential
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal, is a must
- Knowledge of SAP
Retail application as a user is a plus
- Frequent travel within APAC region
- Product Management
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- User Acceptance Testing