Assistant Interior Designer (Central Communication & Interior Design)
Location: Shatin 沙田
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 135,000 co-workers and operations in 43 countries. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too.Assistant Interior Designer (Central Communication & Interior Design)
- Responsible to plan & implement in-store promotion campaigns, external marketing activities & events or TVC
- Design, manage and follow up the interior design projects, including construction.
- To perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in interior design / home furnishing field
- With 2 years relevant working experience in interior design / visual merchandising
- Passion and knowledge of home furnishing, visual merchandising, retailing and communication
- Able to produce layout, perspective drawings and construction drawings
- Proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, Word and Excel & Powerpoint. Ability to use CorelDraw or InDesign is preferred
- Outgoing, willing to learn, independent and good team player
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Work location: Shatin Service Office
- Immediately available is highly preferred
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word