Assistant Human Resources Manager, Talent Development
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,500 outlets, and employing over 180,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$17 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.Assistant Human Resources Manager, Talent Development
The incumbent will play a leading role in the Department of HR, Learning & Development to design and deliver training curriculums and training solutions for equipping the staff with effective capabilities to meet business growth.
- Full spectrum of regular Learning and Development activities – Identify training needs, establish plans, development and build processes to support the execution of training programs
- Program curriculum design – responsible for managing the training curriculum and annual training cycle, inclusive of program design, development, delivery, follow-up, and keep updated so as to maintain high quality
- Customized learning solutions – design and implement different kinds of learning and development solutions to support the growth of business
- Business Partner – Build a solid relationship with both internal clients and external parties and achieve defined goals effectively
- People development – Provide direction and coaching team members, identifying development needs and solutions of every individual.
- Team Management – Prepare and oversee training budget, logistic and records of all learning and development related resources.
- University graduate in any disciplines and preferably with certificates in learning and development tools such as DiSC, MBTI, etc.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience preferably with exposure in retail or service industry
- With experience in developing learning solutions to support diverse workforce is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Well-versed in MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrate effective presentation skills and facilitation skills
- Able to recognize issues or opportunities and recommended whether action is needed
- Able to build relationship with stakeholders and internal clients
- Strong adaptability to cope with changes and challenges
- Having flexibility to leverage diverse resource for ideas and thoughts
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Team Management