- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
Assistant HR Manager - Resourcing
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,400 outlets, and employing over 170,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$13 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.Assistant HR Manager - Resourcing
Reporting to the Manager, the incumbent will act as an independent recruiter to support Shared Services and Group functions.
- Works closely with Hiring Managers to devise appropriate and innovative strategies to meet the ever changing business and recruitment needs while developing the company brand as a preferred employer in all markets.
- Performs end-to-end back office recruitment function, including to support career fair and other recruitment programs
- Maintains effective business partner relationship with key stakeholders both internally and externally, including Business HR, government bodies, universities, recruitment agency, and HR related communities.
- Enhances channel effectiveness to attract applicants through job advertisements, job sites, career event, and other innovative platform or new technology
- Maintains the ATS, reports any defect and recommends area for improvement. Also to assist in enhancement project and promote best practice
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in resourcing all levels of positions and managing large volume hiring within fast-paced environment
- Experience in IT recruitment is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the recruitment process and ability to identify creative recruiting channels based on research and industry knowledge
- Self-motivated, creative in problem-solving with willingness to go extra miles to get the job done and ability to think on their feet
- Ability to work under pressure, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese