Assistant Category Manager - Oral
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.Assistant Category Manager - Oral
- To liaise with Marketing Department about developing an attractive and interesting promotional events which follow pre-agreed selling plan.
- To work closely with retail and sales management to ensure that store layouts, promotions and display techniques are effective in maximizing sales and profit from the specific merchandise categories.
- To establish and maintain effective margin and price controls which maximize business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
- To negotiate and work with vendors to build mutually beneficial relationships to ensure long term strategic partnership, leading to lower costs and higher margin.
- To manage stock levels and mark-downs to ensure that product availability is high
- To develop and train subordinates ensuring that they are customer and product focused
- University graduate
- At least 3 years solid category management, trade marketing, or account servicing in FMCG industry
- With personal care category management is highly preferred
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Good analytical skill, well-planned and acute market sense
- Proficiency in English and Chinese