- Customer Service
Senior Officer, Customer Services
You are required to provide quality sales and customer services to customers and support marketing functions of the personal line businesses.
- Provide quality pre-sale and post-sale services
- Develop the sales of personal insurance businesses for the direct channel via inbound and outbound calls
- Ensure the best practice of customer services and maintain excellent services level
- Support bank and alternative channels by providing assistance and operation support to bank sales staff and direct customers
- Post-secondary or above
- 5 years sales and customer services experience, preferably in insurance industry
- Good insurance product knowledge, knowledge in medical insurance an advantage
- Good customer services and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Calm composure and detail-oriented
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Officer.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.