Senior Manager/Manager, Credit (SME Credit)
Reporting to the Credit Head, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving all credit related activities of SME products, and ensuring that they adhere to existing policy guidelines.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years of credit approval experience in SME banking business
- Good credit analytical skill and knowledge in SME banking facilities and financial statement analysis
- Profound credit analytical skill and prior supervisory experience
- Ability to handle credit enhancement projects and formulate related guidelines and procedures
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Manager, Credit
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|