- Microsoft Access
Senior Assistant, Accounting (System Accounting)
- Develop in-house PC-based programs within applicable internal requirements on access, testing and library controls,etc.
- Carry out testing of and implement those internally developed PC-based programs which have been approved for adoption by management
- Participate in regular and ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1 – 2 year’s working experience, preferably in the banking industry
- Working experience in implementation of system solutions for accounting operation is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Accounting Assistant.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.