Officer, Fulfillment & Operation Support
- Reporting to the Manager, Fulfillment & Operation Support, you will be responsible for providing operation support on applications processing, data verification and documents mapping of clean lending applications, contacting customers for following up respective documents and advising approval result.
- Deliver consistent quality service, handle customers' enquiries/instructions of clean lending products
- Handle loan applications via different channels including fax-in, mail-in and internet
- Performs operational duties which include following up respective documents and calling approval status
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Participates and contributes to various projects, system enhancement and UAT
- Comply with internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements when delivering job duties
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Secondary education
- With 3-4 years of relevant experience preferably in unsecured loan business
- Experience in handling loan applications
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Assistant or Assistant
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|