- Companies Ordinance
Manager, Company Secretary (Life Insurance)
You are required to provide full spectrum of company secretarial duties for life insurance business.
- Assist on the organization of the Board of Directors meetings, AGM/ GM and the Board delegated committee
- Assist to liaise with internal clients, external lawyers and company secretary in Bermuda on company secretarial related matters
- Assist on the assessment of the impact from the changes to the legislation and regulatory requirements and formulation of internal policies in relation to company secretary and corporate governance
- Handle enquiries on company secretarial services and other regulatory / statutory compliance matters
- University degree in Law or related disciplines, Associate member of HKICA/ ICSA is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ company secretarial experience in the insurance / financial industry
- Knowledge in Insurance Companies Ordinance, SFO and good understanding of the Hong Kong and / or Bermuda regulatory framework
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and bilingual drafting skills
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with Chinese typing
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)