- Risk Management
Manager/Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Reporting to the Head of Banking Audit, you will be responsible for carrying out audit assignments and supervising audit teams in audit fieldwork. You will also be responsible for reviewing policies/procedures of various units of the Group.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- At least 6 years' solid experience in general auditing or banking operations; exposure in China is preferred
- Audit experience in insurance field or specialized areas in banking (e.g. credit, treasury, compliance or risk management) would be an asset
- Good knowledge of auditing, banking and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong, China and Macau
- Analytical mind with sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Fluency in Putonghua
- Occasional travel to China may require
Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager, Internal Audit.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.