eporting to the Team Head of Banking Compliance, you will be responsible for providing support in the handling of banking related compliance matters within the Group in accordance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advice to business units on compliance matters relating to data privacy, deposit protection, credit card, consumer credit data and commercial credit data matters
- Conduct compliance training for business units
- Maintain the database for the opt-out list
- Conduct self-assessment exercise from time to time as required by regulators
- Perform review of policies, guidelines and procedures to identify compliance related issues
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance / Law or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in compliance / audit fields preferably in banking industry
- Familiar with banking regulations and operations
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
- Good communication skill and team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.