- Internet Information Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
Analyst Programmer, Core Banking (loans & CIA)
Reporting to the Project Leader in our Core Banking Team, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming of core banking systems including deposit, loans and customer information applications.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years' working experience preferably with banking exposure
- Solid experience in mainframe development environment using COBOL/ JCL/ CICS, DB2; preferably with knowledge in Oracle Form, SQL Server, IIS and ASP.NET
- Mature, independent, able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Good team player, strong communication skills
Fresh graduates or candidate with less experience but interested in mainframe development will also be considered
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|