Analyst Programmer (2-year Contract), Core Banking Project
Reporting to the Project Leader in our Core Banking Project Team, you will be responsible for data analysis, design and definition; data cleansing support; data migration planning and development, data quality improvement and dynamic reporting tool support.
- Analyze, design, and define the data quality to align with the bank standard
- Develop competency in using Data Cleansing tools to the Data Cleansing team and end users
- Provide support to data cleansing process for the production of a high quality data
- Develop and implement the process of data migration plans
- Aware the trends in data management and related regulatory requirements; and monitor the data quality standards and compliance
- Look for improvement of data management and make recommendations to reduce related operational overheads and risks
- Perform infrastructure design & implement dynamic reporting solution to enable users to build their own reports timely
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in IT industry with at least 4 years' working experience preferably with banking exposure
- Experienced in data related analysis and design, data modelling or related application development projects
- Good understanding of data quality improvement, data management processes and business intelligence application
- Solid experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage & QualityStage, IBM Cognos, IBM DB2;
- Sounded experience in Microsoft Access and DB2 administration is preferred
- Awareness of related technology trends, business direction, general compliance, governance, and risk management.
- Positive, passionate, and proactive in continuous improvement and advancement.
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results.
- Good communication skill (Cantonese and English, Mandarin)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Microsoft Access