Senior Cook 高 級 廚 師
Location: Causeway Bay
- Prepare, cook and serve dishes to maintain a high quality production with daily turnover
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service
- Communicate to supervisors superior any difficulties, guests comment and other relevant information
- Attend and participate in daily briefings, training and other meetings as scheduled
- Assign to deep clean refrigerators and other kitchen equipment
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
- Certificate in Culinary School or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field would be an advantage
- 3 years' relevant experience
- Ability to deal with onsite or last minute guests’ demands and practicing a “Can-do" attitude
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum support and handle pressure under tight timelines
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and hours
- Basic English and good Cantonese
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|