- Business Plans
- Data Management
- Stock Taking
Sales Assistant (4-month Contract) 營 業 助 理 ( 四 個 月 合 約 )
Location: Causeway Bay
- Prepare the administration documents required by the hotel sales team
- Handling filing systems
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Maintenance and management of data base
- Assist with compilation of annual budgets, business plan and regular action plans
- Stock control of collateral
- Coordinate and maintain supply of corporate gifts and promotional items
- Distributes sales leads
- Participate daily morning briefing
- Diploma in Hospitality Management, Business Management or related discipline
- Good problem solving and organization skill
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|