- Corporate Communications
- First Aid
Life Guard / 救 生 員
Location: Causeway Bay
- Ensure the safety of the pool users and attend at the pool areas at all times.
- Greet guests and verify their identity by key booklet.
- Remind the pool users to follow the rules and regulations of the pool.
- Answer guest enquiries and introduce club facilities.
- Provide locker key and towels to guests.
- Check and refill the guest supply items in the changing rooms.
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the club facilities and pool furniture.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the management.
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 1 year's relevant experience
- Possess a valid Pool Lifeguard Award or above issued by the Hong Kong Life Saving Society
- Preferably possess a valid First Aid Certificate issued by the St. John Ambulance Brigade or Hong Kong Red Cross
- Excellent communications skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
|Qualification||Pool Lifeguard Award|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|