- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Guest Experience Officer 客 戶 服 務 主 任
Location: Causeway Bay
- Welcome guests with a willingness to please attitude and give undivided attention to guests
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems
- Maintain cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all cash received
- Assist in currency exchange
- Attend to guests' complaints, enquiries and requests
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management, Business Management or related disciplines
- 1 year's relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and business associates
- Good communications skills
- Proficient in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|