- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Analysis
Finance Officer / Clerk
Location: Causeway Bay
- Daily manage receivable accounts and all-round credit control
- Keep close communication with external business partners on credit collection
- Liaise closely with internal departments to actively monitor accounts receivable and credit card entries
- Ensure all invoices are issued in accurate, timely and efficient
- Prepare AR aging, monthly reports and follow up the collection
- Involve in month end closing entries for account receivables
- Other ad hoc assignments as assigned
- LCC level I or higher / Diploma in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years experience in hotel industry
- Self-motivated, responsible and detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge in Opera is a definite advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in Front Office or Reservations Department will be considered
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Finance Clerk
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including healthcare support, pension scheme, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Find out more about joining us today by visiting www.ihgjobs.hk, or email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are equal opportunity employer.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.
LinkedIn: @InterContinental Hotels Group
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|