- Asset Allocation
- Corporate Communications
- Equity Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
VP, EQT Research - China Healthcare
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Responsibilities preparing research reports, including economic updates, daily market commentaries, sector reports and individual stock reports for the China Healthcare space.
- Becoming adept at in-depth analysis of the China Healthcare industry and companies.
- Developing strong relationships and having regular communications across Equities sales force and traders, clients and companies’ management.
- Maintenance and development of valuation techniques and financial models.
- The tracking of industry news, company events and earnings.
- An opportunity in learning a rigorous level of financial analysis and in building complex financial models.
- A minimum of 5-6 years Equity Research experience having covered the China Healthcare sector.
- Strong understanding of the industries and macro economy.
- A high level of modeling skills as well as a solid grounding in accounting and financial fundamentals.
- The ability to work under very tight time constraints, independently and working in conjunction with other related departments regionally and globally.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- An economics, finance, accounting strong academic background with CFA qualifications a plus.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|