- Equity Derivatives
- Fund Management
Trading Services - Structured Funds Support #123333
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
The line members of the team are primarily responsible for the following:
- Operational support for all structured fund activity from initial launch to final redemption, and all lifecycle events and subscription/redemption processing
- Support for the offshore Fund management entity
- Provide support to the Structured Fund Sales desk in Japan, and the Trading and Structuring teams in Hong Kong
- Analyse internal workflows across the product offering and work with internal partners to design and implement operational improvements
- Support Japan onshore client requests via system improvements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects directed by the business and BPS management
- Comprehend the Risk & Control framework for processes followed within Solutions Trading Services and ensure relevant controls are adhered to
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal partners and external clients
- Mentor and provide training on systems, products and processes to co-workers
- You have approximately 2 years of industry experience.
- You have general knowledge of Front Office & Operations processes and Equity Derivative products.
- You possess the ability to prioritize and work well under-pressure.
- You have validated ability to innovate and inspire change.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have confirmed ability to work in a team environment.
- You possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- You are dedicated in self-training and have the ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve your own role.
- You have an analytical and confident personality with positive relationship skills in order to get along with sales, trading, and senior management on business issues.