Senior Management Assistant
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Responsible for providing administrative/secretarial support to Market Leader including preparation of business presentations, travel planning and co-ordination, receiving visitors, managing appointments and business calendars as well as expenses claims
- Responsible for administrative duties, such as coordination of administrative/ departmental procedures, and distribution/collection of information. Identify, enhance and follow specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided
- Provide administrative support to the team including co-ordination of travel planning and co-ordination/ logistics planning for client events
- Assist to monitor GTMT requests and post trip reports to make sure cross-border business travels are compiled with the Compliance requirements
- Organize internal events including offsite meetings as well as team building activities
- Work cohesively with other departments to ensure day-to-day smooth running of the operations
- Perform all-rounded administrative tasks and ad hoc assignments
- At least 3 - 5 years in admin experience, ideally in a financial services environment
- Solid work experience in supporting senior members in Wealth Management business is highly preferable
- Excellent organizational skills, high sensitivity to figures, accuracy and attention to details
- Sound communication skills, both written (English & Chinese) and oral (fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin essential).
- Fast working, high energy and enthusiasm essential
- Demonstrate initiative and have a flexible and positive attitude
- Able to work independently, effectively and efficiently, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and mature approach to work; willing to learn new ways of doing things
- Passionate about the role and willing to work outside normal office hours
- Team spirit with strong sense of commitment to all team members.
- Able to treat information in strictest confidence
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Wealth Management