You may also like
Senior Data Analyst
Associate Analyst 3
Moody's Asia Pacific
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Accounts Receivable
CIB – Investment Banking - SIG Analyst - Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Deal Origination
Credit Research Analyst Asset Management, 1347
- Asset Allocation
- Computer Programming
- Risk Management
- Software Engineering
Senior Analytics GMAG Platform Analyst
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- You an opportunity within Credit Suisse's APAC Market Division, within the Quantitative Strategy team, in our Global Modeling and Analytics Group (GMAG).
- You a role as a Quantitative Analyst developer at Director (or Vice President) level.
- You responsibilities as a Quant Strategist being a key participant in Front office, together with traders and sales people, in the revenue-generating activities of our Sales & Trading Division.
- You sitting on the trading desk, having responsibilities for the architecture and development of the analytics library.
- You primary responsibilities to build cutting edge components within the analytics library to improve the Firm's capabilities in trading and risk managing derivatives products.
- Your participation in the design of the analytics library and its integration within the Firm’s IT systems, along with your efforts to improve our development processes and efficiencies, speed of the analytics library.
- Your creation of tools to improve the productivity of the global quant team.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics/finance, Software Engineering and Computer Science.
- Deep understanding across programming skills in C++; programming skills in F# and Python are a strong positive.
- Very strong skills in software design and architecture if possible applied within the analytics library of a front office team.
- Being a self starter, having a drive and desire to work in an intense collaborative environment.
- Your ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and you being able to collaborate with colleagues of all seniorities.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.