You may also like
Assistant Manager / Manager – Project Management
China Life Insurance
Senior Regional Project Manager/ Regional Project Manager
Bank of China
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Senior Project Manager (e-Finance Development)
Bank of China
Project Engineer, Risk Management (Fixed-Term Contract)
Hong Kong Airport Authority
- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
Project Manager/Business Analyst #117297
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
APAC Program Management is part of the APAC COO organisation. We are accountable to execute front to back divisional change programs, ensuring strong governance with clear escalation, developing a keen understanding of the subject matter and deploying experienced managers across multiple Business sponsored initiatives, predominantly focused on growth, control and entity transformation.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Handle multiple program/projects focused on Business growth, control or entity transformation, from initiation to closure.
- Orchestrate deliveries from front to back by partnering with Business COOs/cross-departmental Change/IT/SMEs as well as platform teams.
- Define project scope, objectives and governance in collaboration with senior management and partners.
- Actively handle project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets.
- Plan, handle and track project delivery achievements, resources, timeline and budget.
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and issues as well as actively track/drive respective mitigations.
- You have at least 6-8 years of change management experience in a financial services environment and/or experience in delivering Business growth/controls/entity transformation projects.
- You have solid track record in motivating change and delivering implementations across Business lines, front-to-back functions and infrastructure.
- You have the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- You demonstrate analytical mindset and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- You have extraordinary partner management skills in the interactions with various internal business partners across different seniority levels (including Business Heads/COOs, corporate functions).
- Your deep understanding of banking operations processes and products (preferably across business divisions) changes can be of an advantage, but not mandatory.
- You possess the ability to build collaborative, responsive and effective relationships with cross-functional and cross-geographical partners.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|