You may also like
VP Financial Institutions Risk Management
- Capital Markets
Senior Financial Risk Analyst (Insurance ALM Focus)
- Asset Liability Management
Vice President, Wealth Management Credit, Risk Management Group
Senior Credit Risk Manager / Credit Risk Manager (Portfolio Management)
Bank of China
Senior Risk Manager, Credit Risk Policy & Assessment, Banking, 1219
- Credit Analysis
- Fixed Income
- Market Risk
- Microsoft Excel
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Stress testing
Market Risk Manager #120439
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Challenging role in the development of insightful market risk analyses for Senior Management.
- You will be responsible for the definition of production of periodic risk reports for Treasury and other non-traded market risk reports.
- You will have the opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert for Treasury and non-traded market risk topics including net interest income stress analysis.
- Possibility to share your expertise and ideas in Treasury related projects and working groups (including New Business Projects) and cooperate with colleagues across departments and regions.
- You have a University Degree (Business Administration, Economics or other quantitative areas).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Banking/Finance,
- You have practical experience in Risk Management, Treasury or Fixed-Income is an asset.
- You have interest in financial instruments, financial markets and risk management concepts.
- You have very good Microsoft Office application knowledge (particularly MS Excel).
- You have pronounced flair for numbers and strong analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and look for pragmatic solutions.
- You have communicative and enthusiastic character who loves working in a team.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|