- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Planning
- Talent Management
Internal Mobility Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Corporate Functions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A challenging role in an international, fast driven environment within the APAC Experienced Talent Acquisition working with the Regional Head of Experienced Talent Sourcing and the Global Internal Mobility team in articulating, designing, contributing to the development of, and implementing the Internal Mobility strategy of the bank.
- Contributing to the design, improvement, and implementation of processes, programs and polices where required.
- Working with the global IM team and key stakeholders in designing and developing a framework and integrated approach for moving high potential talent across the organization, including, development assignments, secondments, rotations etc.
- Functioning as the internal consulting resource – driving external research and serving as a SME to the bank.
- Contributing to the development of internal search.
- Partnering with departmental/divisional champions/reps/committees, HR Business Partners/Advisors, Recruiters, and Line Managers to drive an integrated approach in syndicating the Internal Mobility strategy and initiatives.
- Working closely with Talent Development in developing, implementing and managing creative talent mobility programs and solutions that support business objectives and bank wide mandates.
- Serving as a career advisor to referred Internal Mobility candidates.
- Providing high-touch consultation and support to managed mobility candidates including: skills assessment, development recommendations, role matching etc.
- Tracking and reporting defined mobility metrics,
- Serving as a resource to Experienced Recruiting including best practice assimilation, training etc.
- Continually assessing CS IM strategy for effectiveness and monitor external trends and practices.
- Developing and managing project plans and communication strategies for IM projects.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Overseeing production/editing of success story video interviews.
- Oversight of the co-ordination of regional highlight open roles emails.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrates proven client relationship management skills.
- Ability to develop trusting working relationships to shape and influence others.
- Demonstrated strength as an internal consultant to the business.
- In-house recruiting experience or search firm /contingent agency background / skills an advantage.
- Executive search / research knowledge in financial service an advantage.
- Experience with an ATS and/or candidate management system (Taleo).
- Knowledge of structure and talent requirements of one or more of the following essential: financial markets / investment banking / private banking products.
- Excellent skills in working with excel spreadsheets for data analysis and PowerPoint for presentations.
- High level professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and high quality standards
- Excellent inter-personal and business communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to elicit cooperation and facilitate collaboration from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, business partners, cross-functional colleagues and other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross culturally.
- Ability to identify key barriers and core problems, & develop creative and effective solutions for unique situations.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Adept at conducting research.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|