Human Resources Business Partner Private Banking
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Corporate Functions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Provides strategic HR advice to the business that enables and enhances results
- Builds strong relationship with senior level clients in the within dedicated Private Banking portfolio.
- Acts as key advisor or partner for senior managers and business area, supports the development of their teams and represents HR in client management meetings.
- Guides and advises the management team regarding the implementation of HR processes, such as, Talent reviews, performance management, promotion and compensation.
- Advises senior managers on employee relations practice in partnership with Legal department.
- Supports key initiatives and projects within Private Banking.
- Partners with global/regional/local Human Resources teams to execute and support Human Resource processes.
- Manages, coordinates and acts as intermediary for services of other HR areas such as, Strategic Recruiting, Experienced Recruiting, Campus Recruiting, Talent Development, International Mobility, Compensation, Local Regulatory HR and be involved in global processes etc.
- Initiates and/or leads HR-related projects and may be responsible for implementation of various regional and global projects.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic and advisory perspective
- Ability to communicate issues within HR processes and identify potential solutions for these issues to senior-level positions.
- Ability to effectively communicate moderately complex, difficult or sensitive information and collaborate with others to build consensus.
- Willingness and ability to understand diverging standpoints, bring them together and bridge any gaps
- Broad knowledge of HR best practices and Credit Suisse policies and procedures to ensure excellence in HR delivery.
- High energy level, ability to establish and maintain positive work relationships with clients, line management, peers, team members and key stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent education and in depth continuing professional development in HR
- Proficiency with MS office technologies (Excel, Power Point and Word)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Asset Allocation
- Employee Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
- Talent Management