- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
HRBP for Greater China Private Bank #118282
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Provides strategic HR counsel, mentoring and conferring that enables managers to use their people portfolio in order to turn business strategy into business practice and results.
Responsibilities and functional duties:
- Handles global departments and/or functionally/regionally aligned HRBP teams.
- Acts as member of Functional/Regional HR Management Team and as a business to Greater China Market Area Head.
- Consequently drives all global HR core processes and is responsible for standard methodology and high quality results.
- Understands Human Capital requirements of business strategy, provides clients with HR perspectives on business strategies and ensures that human capital requirements are recognized on the client business agenda.
- Is creative in helping clients drive their change agenda to meet future business goals. Challenges the status quo; crafts new ideas; supports change management initiatives.
- Commissions HR initiatives with the Subject Matter Experts on strategy, process and policy development in areas including recruiting, talent management, performance management, compensation, reward, recognition, diversity and Grow Your Own.
- Dedicatedly partners with SMEs and handles interfaces related to requests of LM / HR to create and provide innovative solutions reflecting client / HR needs.
- Serves as interface and point of contact regarding strategic matters across the CS HR community representing client specific needs to HR leadership bodies.
- Act as point of escalation for subordinate HRBP on complex or sensitive issues.
- Acts as the HR leader for client organization and for own HR department/team. Promote a positive workplace culture based on fairness and respect.
- Ensures appropriate governance with area of responsibility, i.e. holds regular management meetings, control, if necessary raises and resolves supervisory issues.
- Ensures that areas under management operate without significant operational, financial and reputational risks by performing the necessary control tasks.
- Ensures supervisory protocols are in place for new employees, employees whose job responsibilities change and employee who leave.
- Retains, directs, motivates, trains and develops staff in order to reasonably ensure that employees under supervision are competent to perform within their functions receiving appropriate information and training in order to achieve high employee engagement and high client satisfaction.
- Plans and utilizes resources dedicatedly and efficiently.
- Takes responsibility for financial management and budget planning for own
- You have excellent business insight with a strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy and HRM implications.
- You possesses change management skills.
- You have solid knowledge and experience of HR standard methodologies in performance management, recruitment, compensation, policy/procedure development, benefits administration, organizational design, training and development, centers of excellence, etc.
- Proficiency with MS office technologies as well as People Soft and other HR technologies. Is fluent in English.
Skills and Competencies:
Dedicated Approach : Shows passion, works persistently through obstacles to create positive impact and value for the bank. Approaches situations with an entrepreneurial perspective.
Principled Behavior : High integrity, maintains confidentiality at all times. Fully follows the code of conduct; acts responsibly protecting the reputation of the bank and mitigating controlling risks.
Partnership : Takes transparent responsibility for establishing, preserving and growing deep strong relationships with clients/colleagues. Communicates effectively across all levels of the client’s organization.
People Leadership : Shows sincere interest in advancing people, gives credit, empowers and provides actionable feedback. Takes a strategic perspective to decisions and resource allocation.
Professional Skills : Results-orientation with a superior ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems; combined analytical and persuasion skills with a comfort and flexibility to work with all levels of the organization. Has the expertise to create strong outcomes.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.