- Employee Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Performance Management
- Project Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Corporate Functions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
· As a key member of the Greater China Private Bank (*GCPB*) HR team, you will monitor and track the Core HR process deliverables for the team. You will report to the GCPB HR Lead and work to deliver specific HR processes including but not limited to Talent Review, Performance Review, Promotion, Employee Surveys, cost initiatives and Compensation Review for the GCPB population.
· Working closely with the relevant stakeholders, you will prepare, analyze and report on HR metrics data related to GCPC which will include HR dashboards, Human Capital summary, attrition analysis, title flow matrix, and/or adhoc HR reports to support business initiatives and requirements.
· Depending on the candidate’s skills, there is an additional opportunity to cover a small client population and provide HR advisory and execution services on HR related issues including employee relations, employee development, performance management, termination, promotions and compensation.
· Minimum 2 years‘ of analytical experience with a large organization
· Solid organizational, analytical and conceptual skills
· Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) technologies with an excellent knowledge of Excel sufficient to run metrics / reporting
· Detail orientated and the ability to analyze human capital data to identify business improvement opportunities
· Sound problem solving and project management experience and abilities
· General knowledge and experience of HR processes
· High integrity; able to maintain confidentiality at all times. Adheres to code of conduct; acts responsibly; protects the reputation of the bank; manages risks
· High energy level and passion with the ability to multitask and work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented dynamic environment
· Ability to prioritize, work independently and in a team environment, including managing stakeholders
· Fluent in English; solid written and spoken communication skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|