HK Warrants Sales
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Responsibilities in maintaining daily client interaction over the phone or in person, on warrants trading platform promotion and market colours on the Hong Kong warrants market.
- The generation of trade ideas, strategies and the design plus follow through of business initiatives for the Hong Kong warrants market.
- Duties in offering solutions in catering for client’s investment needs.
- The development and presentation of investment ideas to clients in generating more business, sometimes on road shows or industry wide events.
- Partnership and working closely with the wider global sales, sales trading, trading and research teams.
- Managing and coordinating client outings, needs and strengthening relationships at senior level.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Equity Derivative markets with solid sales experience especially in warrants for the Hong Kong market preferred.
- Strong options background and good knowledge of warrant theory and the local plus regional warrant market space.
- A strong passion and interest for the financial markets and equity derivative products, with the desire in continuously learning to increase one’s knowledge within the connected spaces.
- The ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal relationship management and client service abilities.
- The capability being based in Hong Kong.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- Asset Allocation
- Equity Derivatives