- Business Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management
Head of Marketing, APAC Markets
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Develop an integrated marketing strategy and plan for APAC Markets, including setting of marketing objectives in line with business strategy, definition of relevant programs and resources required to deliver to the objectives and overall strategy.
- Lead the Marketing team for APAC Markets to formulate and implement compelling marketing initiatives including branding & advertising, events, sponsorships platforms, integrated product and platform campaigns, sales support, product marketing, collaterals etc
- Support in the management and implementation of Corporate Marketing initiatives including employee and management conferences and events
- Manage and track the implementation of all relevant marketing initiatives
- Manage external providers or partners where appropriate and any other contractual relationships related to relevant marketing initiatives
- Identify relevant media sponsorships and partnerships to support brand development in targeted segment groups
- Establish structured business and relationship development events and programs that directly business needs
- Ensure high levels of executional quality in line with the “what money cannot buy” ethos.
- Management and communication with key stakeholders to manage and meet expectations as well as ensure delivery of marketing initiatives in line with business requirements.
- Be an integral and active member of Marketing and Branding management team.
- Degree in business or marketing
- 12 years or more marketing experience
- Experience working in financial institutions and a thorough understanding of the financial services industry in APAC
- Experience and capabilities in managing a team
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Any further local languages would be considered a plus
- Strong marketing sense with ability to define and deliver marketing strategies that differentiate within a highly competitive environment
- Strong track-record and high level of quality in delivery and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective collaborator and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Experience working in a matrix structure.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|