- Credit Risk
- Due Diligence
- Hedge Funds
Head of APAC CRM Hedge Fund #120595
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
1. A credit officer role based in Hong Kong, supervising a small team to oversee the APAC hedge fund portfolio.
2. Credit risk analysis: Participate in due diligence meetings with each client; review and analysis of constitutional documentation; qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis to determine internal credit ratings and risks at both the hedge fund group and individual fund level; and ultimately determination of our credit risk appetite;
3. Trading documentation: participate in negotiation of legal documentation and liaising with our Legal department, as appropriate;
4. Monitor the investment performance and financial condition of each fund;
5. Escalate any issues or deterioration in credit profile within CRM;
6. Liaise with colleagues in other departments including Markets, Credit Analytics, Legal, Operations, Collateral Management and CRM colleagues globally;
7. Trade approvals: Analyse, and make recommendations on initial margin levels on different type of transactions to be approved by the relevant credit officer, both structured and flow trades;
8. Work closely with front office and other support areas (e.g. Credit Analytics and Legal) in the creation of client solutions, as required;
9. Proactively manage credit risk by keeping abreast of market conditions and anticipate any potential adverse impact on the portfolio.
1. University degree preferably in Finance; professional qualification such as CFA would be a plus;
2. The candidate will have at least 10 years relevant credit experience in hedge funds at a major international bank.
3. Strong analytical skills; good product knowledge of derivatives and other traded products as well as master agreements such as ISDA/CSA and GMRA, etc.;
4. Due diligence - able to lead and run hedge fund due diligence meetings independently;
5. Self motivated / self-starting team player, with strong problem solving, negotiation and communication skills;
6. Strong inter-personal skills, especially influencing and personal impact, and people manager to coach the junior team members;
7. Leadership - able to lead people on client transactions, CRM or cross business working groups, as required;
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|