You may also like
Senior Officer, Complaint Governance and Improvement
- Change Management
- Complaint Handling
Control Room Compliance - AVP to VP level
Compliance Manager, APAC - Expanding Asset Management Firm
General Compliance, AVP level - PWM Banking
General Compliance, AVP - Corporate Bank / PWM
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
GM Compliance Officer #120051
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- You will work with senior members of the Solutions compliance team to cover cross assets financial products transactions.
- You will be responsible for reviewing marketing materials for clients of the Solutions sales, trading and structuring teams.
- Responsible for investigation matters, disciplinary matters and general compliance matters of the staffs in Solutions.
- You will collaborate with senior members to cover the governance related work for retail products and institutional products.
- You will take assignment of read-across and regulatory updates for knowledge sharing within the team.
- You will prepare and deliver training to the front office.
- Participate in workshop and working groups on regulatory change projects.
- Coordinate data and analysis tasks for our team.
- Preferably, you have knowledge of cross assets financial products and relevant compliance experience in Investment Banking and Markets area.
- Your possess work experience in a relevant compliance area (e.g. IBD, PB or Wealth Management, Asset Management, or control room).
- You demonstrate a keen interest in the learning process of markets related subjects.
- You have strong communication skills to effectively partner with front office teams and deliver training.
- You possess good comprehension skills of laws and regulations.
- You are confident in participating in project or working groups on behalf of our team.
- Chinese language skills is a benefit in partnering with internal stakeholders.