- Business Modeling
- Impact Analysis
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Financial Regulations Advisor #120096
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
We offer a challenging and broad role, focused on providing regulatory support to the Asia Pacific (APAC) Credit Suisse division and closely collaborate with regulatory teams of other divisions. We ensure forward-looking regulatory change management and correct, efficient and timely implementation of regulatory change. We therefore analyze regulatory change proposals for their potential impact on APAC and provide thorough and tailor-made impact assessments of upcoming regulations.
On this position you will gain knowledge and understanding of financial regulations (including Asian and international regulations) as well as of financial products and services offered by the bank. We offer international exposure, a collaborative environment and direct contact with senior management.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, most notably for:
- Analyzing various international, regional and local regulations and acts of law for the purpose of identifying their impact on APAC business, financial products, services and clients (e.g. the rules issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, local implementation of Basel IV, as well as the EU and Swiss laws when relevant due to business set-up).
- Providing in-depth impact analysis of regulatory requirements for projects within Credit Suisse
- Implementing the respective regulatory requirements.
- Providing analysis to the business on possible regulatory and legal requirements of new business models and products, indicating possible issues, risks and mitigation actions.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in law, economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a legal/compliance/business management department e.g. of a law firm/financial institution/consultancy firm/other.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You have extraordinary analytical skills and drafting skills (ability to clearly formulate thoughts and argumentation).
- You have demonstrated knowledge of financial products and services.
- You have good MS Office skills (especially in Word and PowerPoint).
- You are able to work independently and are able to along with team members.
- You are a dedicated problem-solver with a positive, open-minded personality and can-do attitude.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|