You may also like
SENIOR MERCHANDISER / Merchandiser – toys trading / manufacturing
SALES ASST / CLERK / ASST MERCHANDISER – Japanese garment trims trading / 5 days work
- Data Entry
Transaction Advisory Services - Financial Services-Operational Transaction Services - Senior Manager/ Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Asset Allocation
Senior Vice President, Trading
- Capital Markets
C++ Electronic Market Making & Low Latency Trading Developer, Associate / VP
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Business Analytics
- Due Diligence
- Equity Derivatives
- OTC Structured Products
- Risk Management
- Structured Products
- Trade Capture and Booking
Exotics Trading Services #122097
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Perform due diligence check and/or the trade capture of OTC Equity Derivatives prior to download to FO risk management system.
- Understand the risks of products and liaise with FO on the standard methodology of booking/booking methodology.
- Handle life cycle events on structured products.
- Resolve queries from various Operations and Shared services groups.
- Support book migrations and new products rollout.
- Get along with a diverse set of partners to ensure business is serviced at an appropriate level.
- Run exception based reports at EOD to control the business.
- Notify downstream groups of any trades that may require exception processing.
- Participate in bank wide strategic projects to increase efficiency, control and security around bookings and valuations. This also involves giving advice on the best methodology on booking.
- Suggest tactical and strategic solutions in terms of system improvements related to trade entry, trade feed and data verification in both Front and Back Office systems.
- Take care of clients across the region and offer support to Sales teams taking care of client issues and requests.
- You have general knowledge of Front Office & Operations processes and Equity Derivative products.
- You have the ability to prioritize and work well under-pressure.
- You have validated ability to innovate and lead change.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You possess validated ability to work in a team environment.
- You possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- You are dedicated in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
- You have analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with sales, trading, and senior management on business issues.
- You have an Undergraduate Degree or equivalent diploma.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|