You may also like
Senior Insurance Specialist / Insurance Specialist
Bank of China
- Life Insurance
Senior Officer, Banking Operations (Client Onboarding)
China CITIC Bank
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Companies Ordinance
Client Onboarding Associate (6 months contract to perm role)
KYC / Client Onboarding Officer (1 year contract)
CIB Operations - Client Onboarding, Case Lead (Banking) – Associate
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Hedge Funds
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Client Onboarding Specialist #119278
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Taking ownership of and monitoring the process leading potential relationships from ‘prospect client’ to ‘CS client’ in the shortest possible time, minimizing risks, delays and improving the number of CS products/services to which the client is exposed.
Facilitate and coordinate the account opening process as well as the review of KYC/Tax/Client (or Product) Suitability documentation, for APAC Markets, AFG and IBCM sales personnel.
Advise APAC GM, AFG and IBCM sales personnel on any account opening, tax and suitability or other inherent issue that is preventing/slowing business such as (a) Client ID and compliance requirements (b) Credit or Legal issues (c) static data issues (d) product system (OPP) issues, especially for cases involving (i) complex clients (e.g. hedge funds, trusts and unregulated entities, insurances, sovereign and any entities based in ‘high risk’ jurisdictions) (ii) accounts with CS entities regulated in multiple jurisdictions and (iii) clients trading products that present credit, compliance and legal implications attracting improved regulatory scrutiny.
Dedicatedly provide solutions and engage the relevant partners with a view to steadily improve and optimize controls relevant to new client onboarding and account opening process and the related time to market.
Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the onboarding and account opening process, reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
Assist in ad-hoc/ongoing regulatory projects and perform relevant controls handled by IB COB.
- You have provided full assistance on account opening, Client ID, CRM, and Legal review as well as monitor the negotiation of relevant documentation.
- You have understanding and can communicate account structures to relevant partners, liaise with Client (transition and sales personnel where appropriate) to obtain required information, and coordinate delivery of appropriate documentation to/from Client ID, CRM, or Legal as appropriate.
- You have dedicatedly provided/obtained/coordinated advice from/to relevant CS partners and/or Client, as needed to resolve potential or actual issues affecting the onboarding processes.
- You have driven and track, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the active portfolio of client onboarding requests.
- Investigate and escalate potential breaches in account opening and other client initiation processes.
- Assist in implementing the regulatory project objectives and priorities set by CS management.
- You have accurate records in iCON Party/CMS and other relevant CS IT systems.
- You have trained, engaged and led by example junior members within the team.
- You possess 4-7 years of experience for degree/non-degree holder.
- You have direct knowledge of and familiarity with FATCA/AEI requirements.
- You have direct knowledge of and familiarity with Hong Kong PI and similar suitability requirements in other jurisdictions.
- You are accurate and keen on detail.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|