- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
Business Analyst/Project Lead - Regulatory Strategy & Business Change (RSBC) APAC #119958
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- You will play a crucial role in helping the rapidly growing APAC division address regulatory requirements.
- You will support the delivery of change initiatives that cover both APAC regional as well as global regulations.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with multiple business lines (Markets, Private Banking, Financing), supporting departments like Platform, Technology, Operations, Legal & Compliance as well as global program teams.
- You will work with APAC/Global Impact Assessment teams to understand the evolution of future regulations and to help assess the impact on APAC division.
- You will drive working groups & present to senior partners in Steering Committees.
- You will conduct detailed analysis to drive the requirements of change initiatives and lead various aspects of the project lifecycle covering process changes, testing, training and communication.
- You have 3-5 years of business analysis and/or project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services.
- You have good exposure to banking products, processes and technology.
- Your prior experience within a Front Office, COO or Compliance role is helpful
- You possess strong problem-solving skills in combination with a great eye for detail.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to draft a compelling storyline in PowerPoint.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude who loves to take initiative to constantly optimize processes.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|