Assistant Vice President, APAC Licensing & Registrations #122180
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Subject Matter Expert on licensing matters.
- Drive an efficient and effective end-to-end licensing process.
- Implement compliance controls and reviews to ensure licensed individuals and/or the firm are following the relevant regulatory obligations to avoid regulatory breaches.
- Exposure opportunity with professionals of front office and corporate functions at all level.
- Support entity licensing, and ensuring proper entity governance from licensing perspective.
- Key liaison with local regulators on licensing queries.
- Act as a licensing advisor in business strategic projects and initiatives.
- Join industry discussions with compliance officers in the industry peers on any standard methodologies or industry forum discussions.
- You are a Degree holder in Accounting, Law or related disciplines.
- You demonstrate deep understanding of HK licensing framework and have relevant compliance experience, for 4+ years.
- Your experienced with advising front office on licensing matters and involve in licensing projects is a plus.
- You have the ability to effectively and actively communicate and get along with people of any professional level.
- You have solid awareness of controls and governance.
- Efficient and diligent person, you are a problem solver with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You are a self starter and handle multiple demands in a dynamic environment.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|