- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Communications
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
APAC SME/Business Support (Experienced Talent Acquisition)
Location: Hong Kong
- Job ID:
- Hong Kong
- Business Area:
- Corporate Functions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A challenging role responsible for operational excellence and key initiatives for the APAC Experienced Talent Acquisition Team based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
- A varied role that provides both SME and business management support to APAC Division ETA group.
- Coordinating weekly ETA agenda/meeting and managing the team programs, projects and initiatives scheduling.
- Involvement in ETA budget/accruals management and monthy/quarterly operational reporting for all components of the ETA service offering.
- Ensuring ETA understands of/compliance to financial related matters.
- Overseeing expense management and reporting (incl. reporting for expenses).
- An opportunity to be a key contributor to the management of APAC processes/procedures/guidelines/SOPs/governance oversight for the CS and RPO recruitment model.
- Supervising of internal ETA education for APAC regional operations / processes to ensure the recruitment and onboarding model meets country specific regulatory requirements.
- Management of data/information flows from recruitment and onboarding systems such as; Taleo, CRIS, Concur, Encore, ONEHRIS including approvals for team access requests.
- Overseeing the management of the ETA sharepoint sites and shared drive, including key operations documents, policies and tools.
- Contributing to drafting of key ETA communications for the business and HR as required.
- Reviewing and enhancing ETA branding and messaging to ensure consistency internally/externally.
- Developing communication tools / documents for ETA members to use with client groups, eg. ETA core presentations – Process / Governance / Quarterly Performance.
- A role that sees you as the APAC point of contact for ETA communications and management of operational team meeting content and action points.
- Oversight of projects being managed by the ETA team – in country, cross-divisional or cross region.
- Management of Risk Assessment and Governance projects within region.
- Managing report generation processes for APAC: statistics, vendor performance, key initiatives list and requisition status reporting etc.
- Solid experience in an internal recruitment role and proven track record with recruitment process mapping/improvement, reporting and tracking.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and ability to successfully lead process related projects through completion.
- The ability to balance multiple BAU tasks with regional and global projects – formal project management skills would be of benefit.
- A passion for driving high quality services and solutions with a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Executive search / research knowledge in financial services an advantage.
- Experience with in-house HR/Recruitment technologies and knowledge and experience using market leading sourcing technologies.
- Knowledge of structure and talent requirements of one or more of the following essential: financial markets / investment banking / private banking products.
- The ability to drive administrative / on-boarding tasks associated with the recruitment process.
- Excellent skills in working with excel spreadsheets for data analysis and PowerPoint for presentations.
- A high level of professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and high quality standards.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.