- Market Research
- Property Management
SENIOR PROPERTY OFFICER / PROPERTY OFFICER
- Assist the Manager for the overall management and operation of carpark portfolio
- Handle full range of leasing administration works and tenancy matters including but not limited to tenancy administration, handling inquiries, analysis of accounts and daily operation issues for carpark portfolio, etc.
- Conduct market research and analysis, keep abreast of the latest market trends
- Assist in formulating and executing leasing strategies and guildlines to attract more potential tenants
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned as required
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in Real Estate, Housing Management, Surveying or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property management or property leasing field
- Proven experience in relevant working experience is an advantage
- Proactive, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese and knowledge of PC essential
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Property Officer
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|