Senior Account Manager
- Key member of the Sales and Marketing team of a major multi-national port operator company;
- Serves major Asian and European shipping line customers for the use of the Company’s terminals;
- Acts as focal point to provide one-stop solutions to target customers;
- Liaises closely with the customers’ Headquarter and regional offices to maintain excellent customer relations and provide efficient problem solutions;
- Coordinates the Company’s terminals in their negotiations with the major customers and in service quality enhancement;
- Explores opportunities and identifies risks through close and effective account management;
- Frequently travel within Europe regions and regular travel to Hong Kong & China.
- Based in Europe, mainly in Athens, Greece;
- Degree holder or above;
- 10 year or more experiences in the field of maritime industry, container terminal sales and marketing or container shipping procurement experiences preferred;
- Deep knowledge about liner operation and terminal procurement;
- Deep knowledge about terminal operation;
- Strong networking ability;
- Problem-solving oriented ;
- Fluent English and Mandarin are required.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary package and other fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume in MS Word format (both Chinese & English version) with your present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be treated only for employment related purpose.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|