- Management Accounting
- Management Reporting
Cornerstone HK is an Accounting & Financial Solutions firm in Hong Kong, focusing on revamping the financial landscape for entrepreneurs and small businesses. As the leading partner for Xero, in Hong Kong we are revolutionising the finance and operations workflow of how traditional business is performed in Hong Kong.
Our core business is Bookkeeping and Management Accounting, but all team members will have exposure to the full life cycle of a business – eCommerce + web design, Inventory Management, business analysis and consulting.
Our office is expanding and we are looking for people who share in this passion for merging technology, efficiency and excellence.
· Technology focused approach to preparing monthly financial and management reports, analysis, cash-flow and budgeting for a wide range of clients
· Advise and support management on strategic planning, as well as oversee and manage day- to-day operations for a wide range of clients and industries
· Assistance in Front-to-Back business process analysis and implementation of client solutions
· Other adhoc duties as assigned
· Team player
· Detailed-minded, motivated, client focused, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
· Good command of spoken & written English
· Immediate availability is preferred
· Accounting, finance or business management degree preferred
· Possess min 5 years experience within an accounting or bookkeeping position
· Experience in cloud based applications such a Xero/Shopify/TradeGecko/DEARSystems is preferred
· Experience in HR/Payroll/MPF in Hong Kong
· Sound understanding of IRD and other regulatory requirements
Culture & Benefits:
· Flexible and friendly working environment
· Progressive approach to company and team development
· Community focused
· Take pride in the company and 100% commitment to clients
· Exposure to Tax & Audit services and training if desired to obtain qualifications
· MPF Scheme & performance bonus
· Salary based on experience – please state current and expected salary in your application.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|