You may also like
Key Account Manager
Luxury Fashion: Supervisor / Department Manager/ Store Manager
Cloud Platform Sales Representative
- Contract Negotiation
Service Sales Representative, Cloud Professional Services
- Application Development
Hong Kong School of Motoring
- Microsoft Word
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
Vice President / Senior Manager / Manager, Wealth Management Group
Wealth Management serves and deliver an advice-based value proposition to a full range of client segment from mainstream to high net worth individuals (HNWs) and institutional, with a full suite of investment, trust and other wealth management solutions including financial planning through various distribution channels and third-party distributors.
Key areas of accountability for this role are:
- To assist clients combined with your entrepreneurial spirit allows you to work with them to provide ultimate services;
- To provide professional financial analysis & comprehensive planning strategies to wealthiest clients including risk management and retirement solutions;
- To analyze investment opportunities & client needs with recommend tailored financial solution/services to clients according to their needs;
- To market our selected funds, medical protection schemes and investment plan to individual or corporate clients;
- To develop and maintain close relationship with clients and review their financial portfolios periodically
More reasons to choose Core Pacific – Yamaichi Wealth Management:
- State of the art facility & collaborative working environments;
- “Family- Friendly Employers 2013/14 & 2015/16" Award winner;
- Warm coaching, flexible schedule and elite training to ensure success;
- Competitive compensation and Ultimate business opportunities in the region.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills & client relationship management;
- Mature, self motivated, energetic, outgoing and aggressive in driving business individuals;
- Fluent in Putonghua and background in mainland will be an asset;
- Holder of SFC (Type1 & 4) and IIQES licenses would be an advantage.
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects & competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. If you welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please send us your application with availability, present and expected packages.
The Human Resources Department
Core Pacific - Yamaichi International (H.K.) Limited
11th Floor, China Resources Building,
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or Fax No. 2918-1202
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Core Pacific – Yamaichi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|