- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Portfolio Analysis
- Risk Management
- Structured Products
Manager / Assistant Manager, Product Development - High Net-Worth Clients
- Develop and implement insurance/investment products for the Group in particular focus on High Net-Worth segmentation.
- Responsible for studying product feasibility, structuring product framework, communicating with related counterparties, and estimating profitability of the product.
- Conduct portfolio analysis to identify cross-selling insurance & investment products opportunity.
- Maintain proper records for product approval, post-launch review, and product line management over the life-cycle of each product.
- Provide ongoing supports to ensure the competitiveness of existing products.
- Responsible for conducting product due diligence to all fund products, providing products and market updates to frontline sales and advising on portfolio asset allocation.
- Develop DPMS for Asset Management Department.
- Responsible for outlining operation flows and procedures in complying with SFO, and addressing and implementing risk management policies on clients’ portfolio.
- Manage any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree in Finance or Business related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in financial services or insurance broker industry.
- Pass with HKSI Paper 1, 7, 8, 12 and or with relevant IIQE Papers.
- Deep knowledge in current financial market products, such as Bond, Equities, Funds, Insurance and structured products, etc.
- Knowledge in MPF industry would be an advantage
- Strong analytical ability with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is essential.
- Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Qualification of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM) or Insurance related would be an advantage.
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. If you welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please send us your application with availability, present and expected packages.
The Human Resources Department
Core Pacific - Yamaichi International (H.K.) Limited
11/F, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] | Fax No. 2918-1202 | Website: www.cpy.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, HKSI - Any Paper|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|