You may also like
Sales and Marketing Director - MNC FMCG
Luxury Fashion: Supervisor / Department Manager/ Store Manager
Sales Director, Wealth Management Solutions, Asia
- Business Development
Fixed income Sales Manager (Hong Kong Branch)
Bank of China
- Asset Allocation
- Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Head of Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
- Lead ECM team to secure and execute potential financing transaction from origination to coordination of various corporate finance and capital marketing projects including IPOs, M&A, etc.
- Responsible for the execution of ECM projects and to oversee and develop business leads in regards to ECM transactions.
- Handle all coverage and execution of ECM transactions and related matters independently and effectively.
- Manage investment banking financing pitches and transactions by statistical and quantitative analytics and modelling.
- Perform scenario analyses, conduct market researches and prepare client presentation pitches on related ECM projects.
- Manage the key clients of the Company with respect to ECM transactions.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including clients, investors, issuers, lending institutions and regulatory authorities on ECM matters.
- Review existing policies and procedures within the organization to ensure all regulations are aligned.
- University degree holder in Finance or related disciplines, MBA is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the stock market.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in ECM or related discipline with proven track records.
- Solid experience in syndication and execution of fund raising.
- Sound knowledge in the financial capital market, strong business acumen and good analytical skill.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail minded and good organization skill.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects & competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. If you welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please send us your application with availability, present and expected packages.
The Human Resources Department
Core Pacific - Yamaichi International (H.K.) Limited
11th Floor, China Resources Building,
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Fax No. 2918-1202
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|