- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Customer Service
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Customer Service Officer (Account Opening)
- Perform client onboarding review, KYC and AML checking.
- Perform client due diligence and prepare information required for CRS and FATCA reporting.
- Ensure client account documentations comply with internal guidelines and regulatory requirement.
- Perform client account maintenance and ensure information is accurately and timely updated, reviewed and documented.
- Prepare reports for management review.
- Perform document filing and scanning.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for smooth services delivery.
- Participate in UAT and ad hoc projects.
- High Diploma / Degree holder major in business related disciplines.
- Holder of SFC license RA 1 & RA 2 license are preferred (but not necessary)
- Have basic knowledge with financial products, KYC and AML.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered; Candidate with more experience will be considered as Customer Service Officer (Account Opening)
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects & competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. If you welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please send your application with availability, present and expected packages in MS Word format to:
The Human Resources Department
Core Pacific - Yamaichi International (H.K.) Limited
11th Floor, China Resources Building,
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or Fax No. 2918-1202
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|