- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Flow Management
- Customer Service
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- SAP ERP
- US GAAP
Senior Accountant, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
CooperVision®, Inc., a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges; such as astigmatism, presbyopia and ocular dryness; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, thereby creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
From our extensive network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, CooperVision distributes high-quality lenses virtually everywhere contact lenses are worn.
JOB TITLE: Senior Accountant, Hong Kong (1 year contract)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect customer cheques from Customer Services, making copy of cheques and arrange cheque deposit
- Reconcile the amount between customer receipt and invoice.
- Coordinate with internal department to address variance between receipt and outstanding invoices
- Check bank statement for on line customer payment and customer cheque clearing status
- Perform transaction processing in SAP related to accounts receivable payments
- Verify customer discount and customer incentive programs calculation
- Contact customers for payment status and handle payment disputes
- Send customer statements on monthly basis
- Prepare journals & assist month end closing
- Prepare/review account reconciliation and cash flow report
- Perform transaction in SAP for Accounts Payables and review the supporting documents
- Support ERP system upgrade
- 5+ years experience in accounting, auditing, and internal control
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Work experience with trading company will be advantageous
- Solid accounting & internal control skills & tax knowledge
- Familiar with Hong Kong GAAP and US GAAP. SOX experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong Excel skills as well as related software like Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP B1 /Oracle /‘Hyperion’ would be a plus
- Mature with good communication skill
- Good command in English